- Organizers shall not be responsible to participants/invitees/attendants/viewers for any damage or injury in person or property in the event of any stampede, disruption, civil commotion (riot) caused due to individual quarrel, dispute or act of God / natural events such as rain, fire, earthquake etc.
- Registration is mandatory for every Garba participant and he must wear the ID Card around the neck while playing at all times.
- Traditional Garba attire (Kurta, Pajama or Dhoti) is mandatory for male participants and Chaiya Choli for females participants.
- Garba participants must maintain discipline and code of conduct at the ground.
- Garba participants must produce the ID Card as and when required by the organizers/volunteers/security.
- Participants found under the influence of alcohol/drugs/misbehaving will be handed over to the police. The ID Card will be seized and no refund will be given. The management’s decision in this regards will be final.
- The ID Card is for personal use of the Garba participant. The ID Card is non-transferable. Non- compliance of this will result in confiscation of the ID Card without refund.
- In case of any calamities / rains / fire or other mishaps and legal hurdles, which may cause change of time, cancellation or part cancellation of the festival, the donation is non-refundable.
- Timings of Garba shall be as per government rules and regulations.
- For any dispute or clarifications, the decision of Organizers shall be final. All legal disputes to Vadodara jurisdiction only.
- Preserve your ID Card carefully throughout the event.
- In case of lost ID Card please inform Organizers/volunteers immediately at the ground. Duplicate ID Card may be issued by paying Rs.200 which is non-refundable.
Yes I agree with the above terms & conditions by Clicking on Register Button Below.
- First time Navratri being organised at the Airport Ground
- Biggest Garba playing ground in Vadodara
- Dance to the tunes of well-known artist Jigar Joshi and versatile singers Monali & Sonali Dalvi
- Ample parking space for parking around 1,000 four-wheelers and 2,500 two wheelers
- Open for all bazaar with stalls selling food, drink, gifts, and other items
- Neat and clean ground with proper sanitary facilities
For Group / Special Discounts, Please Contact US
Contact Details :-
Airport Ground, Near PNT Ground,
Harni Sama Road, Vadodara
Connect with us on :
+918000 82 82 72
+918155 88 44 11
+918155 88 44 22